About Me

>> Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hi! My name is Jeana and this is my personal journey to the alter! I will give details about my wedding and I would love feedback and comments. I want to hear about your ideas for a budget friendly but beautiful wedding! I have platinum taste with a budget bride mind!


Meet the Bride::
That's me, Jeana. I'm a country girl at heart but I love big city style. I was a cheerleader for 8 years, so I'm loud and outgoing. I'm addicted to anyhting that Michael Kors designs especially his jeans and purses. All the jeans that I own are MK I couldn't imagine wearing anything else. Oh and not to metion I have a shoe problem and I often have retail therapy, usually like once a week. Shhh don't tell my fiance because sometimes I hide shopping bags or put new clothes or shoes in the closet and pull the tag off like it had always been there, LOL. I work in the radio industry, I actually handle "traffic" (advertisements:order entry) for 3 of the 5 radio station that my boss owns. It's fun and never gets bored!!!



Meet the Groom::
This is Steven (or babe as I call him). He is just amazing I love him so much. He's athletic, he works out almost everyday. He has played baseball all his life, but what's weird is he can't stand to watch pro-bball on tv, I think it's funny. He likes to play computer games, I call him my little dorky gamer. Oh yeah and he eats breathes and sleeps Star Wars, lol, I love the nerd in him. He is a full-time student working toward his Bachelor's in Accounting with a minor in Business Management. I'm so proud of him, he's such a great father and our girls just adore him. We have been together for almost 10 years and we just never pressured each oher into marriage, we decided that time is a wasting so he popped the question 7/16/08, that were this blog picked up.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP