It Starts With My Dream Ring......

>> Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm Jeana and this is my journey to the alter. Since getting engaged on 7/16/08 I have been so happy and excited about planning our wedding! This blog is for my family, friends and the many strangers who I will graciously accept helpful information, ideas and encouragement from. This is only the beginning because our wedding date is not until March 27, 2010(my late fathers birthday). I chose this date because my father could not be here with me in the flesh, I will honor him by marrying on his birthday!


The reason for the name of my blog is because of my engagement ring. I have waited 8 years to get engaged. So throughout those eight years I sent hint after hint that I love Tocori jewelry, I love the handcrafted work on each ring. I also hinted that I love aquamarines, even though diamonds are a girls best friend, I love different and aquamarines have just always been my favorite. It is also my dads birthstone and we are getting married in March (how neat!) see the pattern?

I plan to write daily if possible but if I skip a day forgive me!!







4 comments:

Anne December 9, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Ooooohhh... these turned out great!! I love the side view of your ring! It has beautiful details that we probably wouldn't be able to see if it were on your hand! Thanks for sharing!

Ellen Mint December 12, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

That's a gorgeous ring.

Nicole-Lynn February 27, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

Wow 8 years :) I have been with my bf for 7 1/2... and looking forward to being engaged soon! Your ring is so pretty! I also love Tacori rings!

Pastry Gurl August 17, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Your ring is beautiful and I love how you guys are honoring your father. So sweet :)

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP