Details...

>> Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yesterday was the day of our e-pics shoot and it started GREAT, I woke up to partly sunny skies and it was warm but not hot. I checked the weather, because we had to travel almost two hours to get to our picture destination. We had a 5% chance of rain all day, I was happy. We got dressed, and got on the road. The ride was GORGEOUS we were on back country roads and the mountain views that we saw were truly breathtaking!

We were about 15 mins. from our destination when it started to rain and I mean it was a down pour, I was so upset. When we arrived at the venue I called the photographer and he was AWESOME, he said we would make it work and get some great shots. The rain did let up enough for us to get some great pictures and even some rain shots with a super cool umbrella. My FH and I made the best of it and stayed positive. I think our patience helped because the rain finally did stop and then we headed downtown to get some "city" shots. FH and I had a great time and our photographer Jeremy couldn't have been any better. He was so outgoing and understanding and even shot for an extra 30 mins. Thanks Jeremy, we had a blast. I will post pics as soon as they arrive, thanks for all the encouragement and kind words, you guys are the best :)



10 comments:

JennyLee July 16, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

I'm so glad the weather eventually co-operated! Can't wait to see the pics!

Nicole-Lynn July 16, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Sorry about the rain, but I'm glad it all worked out in the end! Looking forward to seeing the pics when you get them! yey!

TBB July 16, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

I can't wait to see the pics!
I'm sure the pics in the rain will be unexpedtedly awesome! Glad you to stayed positive and had fun, that's the way to do it ;)

LauraAnn July 16, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

I bet the rain shots will be stunning! Way to make the best out of the day. Can't wait to see the pics!

Posh Play July 20, 2009 at 4:14 AM  

Ours are this weekend! I can't wait! Post yours when you get them. :)

Globetrottingbride July 20, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Can't wait to see them! We had a similar day for our e-shoot and still ended up with great shots!

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer July 20, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Can't wait to see the pics!

{The Perfect Palette} July 21, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

cant wait to see the pics.

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} July 24, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

I love umbrella shots... i can't wait to see your pics!

Leslie July 24, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

I bet the pics are beautiful, glad you didn't let the rain get you down.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP