Good Morning!

>> Tuesday, September 2, 2008

As I checked my email this morning, I came across a video from Good Morning Yahoo. It was explaining how to cut costs for your wedding. Now I am all about saving money and still have a great wedding, but I have to say that I do not agree with one detail that they mentioned. Their advice was to cut photography costs by hiring new photographers, WHAT!?!? I would feel so uneasy that day not knowing if the new photographer will know what to do in a high stress situtation such as a wedding. What if he/she has never photographed a wedding before, oh my I would just be a basketcase.

Now I'm a DIY bride and I want to cut costs for my wedding as well but my fiance and I have already set the budget to not skimp on great food & photography. I will be making my invitations, centerpieces, placecards, table numbers, menus, programs, etc. So tons of money will be saved by making these items myself but I refuse to cut whats most important to us and that's food and capturing our memories forever!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP