Fallen Off the Face of the Earth..............

>> Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No I have not taken the tumble but I have been knee deep at my new job and spending time with my family. Since all the planning was over and the wedding is done I have nothing HUGE to share with you guys except for the recaps and the rest of the pictures. I don't really know which direction my blog will go in but I'm hoping that my hubby gets a job really soon and we will then be on the prowl for a house. That will be interesting and exciting jouney to share with you guys. Until then I will just pop in every now and then to say "HELLO" and to check on my other brides.

I do have one last batch of pictures to share with you all from the reception and the send-off. I will be posting those tomorrow, so be on the lookout. Miss you guys and I hope everyone is doing well!


7 comments:

Nicole-Lynn May 18, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

Don't think because you're married there is nothing to write about, of course there is :) I enjoy reading all of my married friends blogs. We miss you! I'm sure you're enjoying the married life! I am looking forward to seeing more pics! :)

Kayla May 18, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

can't wait!

redwhitebride May 18, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

i hope there's always something to write about even after the wedding. can't wait to see more pics and read more recaps!

P*P*P May 18, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

Just because the wedding is over -- we still would love to hear about your life! Can't wait to see the pictures! :)

Abby the Tiny Traveler May 18, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

House Hunting sounds like an awesome adventure!

Bee @ BP Wedding May 19, 2010 at 3:38 AM  

Please don't leave us after the recaps! I love your posts. I hope you guys are able to find a beautiful house that you can decorate with all of your creative ideas. I would love to read about that. I would love to read about anything! Just keep blogging... :)

Faith May 19, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

welcome back darling!!! i've been waiting for your posts!

you have a ton to write about! you are a newlywed! talk about fun things you do during the weekend, cooking ideas gone bad, house hunting, or just your favorite shows! i would be interested in it all!!! oh and decorating, hahaha. i can't wait to read about your newlywed life! :)

miss you & never leave!!!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP