Slacker!!!

>> Thursday, May 27, 2010

DH and I are slackers....we have yet to print our thank you post cards or pick out our pictures for the slideshow and albums. That is on our list of things to get done this weekend, rest is number two on that list. We traveled all last weekend so we will definitely have a movie in weekend with the girlies!

We did however pick the song for our slideshow....while listening to one of my favorite bands new album I heard the perfect song. Marry Me very last song on Train's newest album titled Save Me San Franscisco. I heard it and immediately relived our beautiful day and I cried, lol! I didn't cry on wedding day but reliving it in my head to this beautiful song just made me appreciate it more. Take a listen.



5 comments:

Posh Play May 27, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

I still haven't sent out thank you notes from our wedding in October! I am a huge slacker when it comes to wedding follow up.

Nicole-Lynn May 27, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

I'll have to check out that song when I get home from work :) We're also doing thank you postcards :)

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer May 27, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

I have yet to pick out my wedding photos and I've been married 6 months now - so don't feel bad

Discovery Street May 29, 2010 at 3:03 AM  

Marry Me was our first dance song...our entrance song was Soul Sister...I'm a HUGE fan of Train :)

BTW...just came across your blog and I'm now a follower!

Mrs. Wedding Crasher June 7, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

I had never heard this song before and it seriously made me cry!(Happy Tears)

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP