I Need Your Feedback......

>> Tuesday, June 8, 2010

For you ladies still in the process of planning I want to know if you would like to have any step-by-step directions on an of my DIY projects. Some took longer than others and some are way more complicated than others but I'm willing to make directions if you want them.

I will eventually get around to all of my projects but I want to know which one is the most popular.

I have added a poll to the right column please take a minute and leave me some feedback.



5 comments:

Faith June 8, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

EVERYTHING!!! Oh wait, I am not planning anymore! :)

I still can't get over the fact that you DIY. Your stuff looks professional!!!

Nicole-Lynn June 8, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

I loved everything, but I will be doing the door signs and would love a tutorial :)

Kenya F. June 8, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

I love them all so with that said show them all! Everything you made were beautiful!

Meg June 8, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

I want step by step instructions on both the door signs and the programs--you're so good!

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding June 13, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

All of your DIY projects were fantastic.
I would love the instructions for you programs!

~lilian~

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP