Eclipse....Who's Excited?

>> Tuesday, June 29, 2010


If you have learned anything about me over the last 20 months, you should know that I'm a little obsessed with Twilight...don't laugh because I know there are plenty more almost thirty somethings out there just like me! While I'm beyond excited about the movie and cannot wait to see I do not have the patience to go on opening night or weekend like I did with Breaking Dawn, because the tween girls crying and screaming was too much for me to bear! I thought I was going to have to go off on a thirteen year old because I couldn't hear the movie through her sobbing over Jacob taking his shirt off, LOL! So I will have to sacrifice and wait until next weekend (sigh).

In the meantime I've been working on a new project (thanks to Nicole-Lynn's encouragement) and will be revealing more soon, I promise.Here's a sneak-peak of what I'm working on and a nod to Twilight...

Check out the cool widget to the right-------->


4 comments:

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} June 29, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

I am braving opening weekend!

My cinema is showing Twilight then New Moon from 7pm then showing Eclipse at 00.01 on the 3rd!

7 whole hours of Twilight! Cant wait!

Faith June 29, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

i am! i am! :)

Nicole-Lynn June 29, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

Yey! So happy you're doing this! I know you'll do so well! :)

penga June 29, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

i'm excited! though i'll probably wait til a weekend early morning to avoid all the tweens!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP