Boudless Beauty!

>> Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm so happy that I traded those gorgeous Louboutins that my husband got as my wedding gift for the iPad! I do not regret that decision one bit because the iPad is just amazing! I thought I loved it a lot but then last week after coming home from work and watching the Martha Stewart episode I dvr'd, I found that I love it even more. Martha revealed her very first MLS magazine application for the iPad, it was developed ironically by Adobe (in case you don't know, there's a beef between Adobe and Apple, but I guess when Martha calls, people answer) and it is just breathtaking! Its the best $3.99 that I have spent in a very long time.

I can't express enough how gorgeous the peony "cover" is. It was shot over a 10 hour period using 180 photos and catches the beauty of how the peony blossoms. The boundless beauty features so many other gorgeous elements but I can only share a few pictures here, I just can't get over how spectacular then entire thing is.




6 comments:

P*P*P November 15, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

It truly is a work of art! Totally fabulous! :)

Nicole-Lynn November 15, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

Very nice! I subscribe to the Martha Stewart Living magazine and absolutely love it! :)

honey my heart November 15, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

so pretty! the cover is a dream!

Faith November 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

wow, sooo beautiful! the Louboutins have nothing on that beauty!!! :)

Discovery Street November 17, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

thanks so much for all your ipad help!!

Nikki December 10, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

fabulous! i get a high from pink romantic loveliness:)

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP