Update....

>> Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yesterday was my first post in months and I failed to even give you guys an update on all the happenings in My Dream Life! First of all my business {Splendid Wedding Co.} is going pretty good, its off to a slow start nonetheless but I'm participating in my first bridal show this weekend. I decided to not do the booth but will have inserts in the gift bags and I'm gifting one lucky couple a complete invitation suite. I will however be having a booth in their spring show.

Health wise I'm good, I lost another 3 pounds since my last update and its a slow process but I have had way too much going on to really pay attention to it.


As far as married life its GREAT...I love my hubby so much. Our girlie's are doing fantastic in school, both had all E's on their report cards and I couldn't ask for anything else. Little bitty doesn't cause trouble in school like S and I thought she would. She did however get in trouble for turning the lights off while there were little girls in the potty, haha! Bless their little hearts! She apparently is a model student, hmmm I wonder what happens in her head once she gets home because she gets into everything!

We still may move up north, hubby is just waiting back to hear from one of the jobs he interviewed for. Its a long process and could take up to 60 days before he either gets a rejection or an offer (keep your fingers crossed for an offer).

Well that's about all that's really been happening, so how about you guys, what's been going on and have I missed something important?

5 comments:

jacin {lovely little details} November 2, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

good for you to chase your dream!!

redwhitebride November 2, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

good to hear all is great!

Nicole-Lynn November 2, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

It's so good to see you posting again! Missed seeing you around! :)

That's great your girls are doing well in school, awesome news about you participating in the upcoming bridal show! That's big news! Yey!

Have a wonderful week!

P*P*P November 2, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

Sounds like all is good in your world! Have a fabulous rest of your week! :)

honey my heart November 3, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

glad to hear that things are going well. hope to read more :)

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP