I'm in a Christmas State of Mind!

>> Thursday, November 11, 2010

You all know that I LOVE Shutterfly! I used them so many times throughout the wedding process and even after. I ordered my gorgeous guestbook, thank-you cards and the parents albums from them. I have used them for a little over a year and I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of their products.

Since my favorite Holiday (yes that would be Christmas) is just around the corner I of course have already begun designing our Christmas Photo Cards in my head. I will be putting on my photography hat to take our pictures and maybe, just maybe S and I will make an appearance for a family portrait. I hate taking pictures so we’ll have to see if the moment can capture me.

We are going shopping this weekend for outfits for our girlie's and searching for an antique looking over sized chair or couch (Yes! I love antique shopping, the hubby; not so much). I wanted to have the girls in either brown and cranberry or really bright loud colors, we’ll see what we can find. I of course will share the finished product when I get them done.

Here are a few cards that I love!





Head over to Shutterfly to check out what their beautiful Holiday cards.

3 comments:

Faith November 11, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

i love Shutterfly too!

can't wait to see pics of your adorable girls all decked out in holiday wear!

honey my heart November 11, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

i've been starting to think about the holidays, too, and what to start decorating my house. good luck with the shopping, hope your photos turn out well :)

Abby the Tiny Traveler November 14, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

I love the last one! Which one did you end of choosing?!?!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP