Eeek I did them!!

>> Sunday, January 4, 2009

I have been racking my brain trying to come up with a card to ask my friends and my sister to be in the wedding. I came up with so many sketches and purchased so many little cut-outs, I just didn't like any of them. I came across Jaryce21's blog and was blown away by the elegant DIY "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" cards. She gave great instructions and an excellent materials list. I went right out to A.C. Moore and found all the materials I needed to make these cute little cards. She assembled hers on a single sheet. I decided to use 5X7 folded cards. I put the question "Will you be my bridesmaid?" and the cute little dress on the front and a very sweet poem on the inside of the cards. I had a great time embossing all the dresses it was quite easy once I got the hang of it. I think by doing these cards it prepares me for the 150 invites I will be doing, but thankfully I have a little while before that happens. To find full instructions on how to make these cards click here (THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION JARYCE!!)



10 comments:

Jessie@FitnessFamilyAndMore January 4, 2009 at 4:20 AM  

They look great!!!
Right now I am looking for the perfect card, too. Those are simple and still so cute.

Authentically U January 4, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

OMG!!! How cute are those!!! I am so inspired!! All of my bridesmaids live out of town and I would love to be able to do something like this for my bridesmaids!! Thanks for passing on the inspiration!!!

The Less Than Domestic Goddess January 4, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

Those came out SO cute!! I love them!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} January 5, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

They look awesome... makes me want to go do some too :)

RelentlessBride

jessica lynn January 5, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

awwww those are beautiful! your BM's will treasure them for years to come!

beka January 5, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

These are gorgeous! I love the thick ribbon, it makes them look so elegant. Great job!

Unknown January 6, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Aww, they came out GREAT!! YAY for GORGEOUS cards!! hehe. I was inspired by Bride Sophisticate. She has an amazing creative mind!

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Hi! Your cards look great! Im so glad we have the inspiration trickle down in effect, I love it!

I've awarded you in my latest post.
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!

sonya January 30, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

These are so fabulous! I wish I had these instructions a year ago :(

Fall Wedding Bride February 19, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

They look awesome!! Very cool idea!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP