{{HUGE NEWS}} I Have New Bridesmaids!!!

>> Thursday, December 3, 2009

After lots of drama last month with my bridal party, I was so frustrated and just decided to forgo the bridal party thing all together with the exception of my wonderful sister/MOH! I never gave much thought about my FH and his party which is his father and three brothers. I was being selfish and didn't realize that I would be taking his brothers and father completely out of the wedding. He talked to me about it and was so sweet and supportive of whichever decision I ultimately made, he knew that I was beyond frustrated. In the end I decided to ask my other very close friend Miss J and another friend Miss K to be a part of my wedding and they graciously accepted and I am so grateful, because its kind of short notice at this point. My FH deserves to have his family in the wedding so I made it happen and couldn't be happier because the ladies that I chose have already been SUPER GREAT and supportive!


{source}

We are going this weekend so they can be fitted and order their dresses. The party will not be even on both sides but it's close enough and in the words of the fabulous Tim Gunn we'll "make it work!"





7 comments:

Adrienne December 3, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

YAY! That's great news! And you do not have to have the same number on both sides, not at all, just do what works for you guys! :)

Chocolate Lover December 3, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Thats great! Glad it all worked out!

Born to be Mrs. Beever December 3, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Oh I'm so happy you figured it out and are satisfied with your decision. The BM's should NOT be a source of stress but they should be the stress relief you need during the process so good for you for getting rid of the negativity and bringing in some new blood :)

Nicole-Lynn December 3, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

That's great news! We'll have an uneven bridal party but I really don't think it matters. What matters most is that the people you do choose are the people you know you'll be in touch with years from now and those who mean the most to you. I'm glad it all worked out!

Nicole-Lynn December 4, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

Just read what BtMB wrote and I totally did not mean to 'copy' lol how funny!

LauraAnn December 4, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

That is awesome news! I am so happy that it all worked out in the end!!!!! And don't worry about uneven numbers.....it will look great no matter what! :-)

Anonymous December 24, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Wow...I've got to go back and see what happened! My bridesmaids are all over the country and I'm doing a laid back wedding, so I'm hoping that there won't be any nonsense.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP