My Embossed Table Numbers!!!!

>> Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I have been so excited to show you guys my table numbers! They were actually quite easy to make, with the exception of trying to find the perfect color ink (after going to more than 4 stores, uggghh!!).

{The Process}
I designed the layout of my cards in Adobe Photoshop CS using the same beautiful font that I used for my invitations. I then printed my cards on pre-cut 4x6 Metallic paper that I purchased from A.C. Moore. Next I used my Impress Damask Stamp and my Stamp-a-Majig tool to line up the print just right and I commenced to stamping & embossing. I found that during the process I became a little obsessed with stamping & embossing, lol! It's so easy, all you need is a pigment (slow drying) ink pad, a rubber stamp, embossing powder & your handy dandy embossing gun. It can do amazing things!!!

{Details about the Name of our Tables}
Since my FH has been super sweet to me and such a help throughout this entire planning process (and well because its his wedding too), I decided to let him name the tables after Star Wars Planets & Moons. Yeah that's right we have a little Star Wars in our wedding, but I didn't mind because it is done in a tasteful way & I love having him be a part of the styling process. With names like Alderaan, Degobah & Naboo, they actually sound quite majestic, lol!

Ok so without further ado, here they are::



...Coming up next: The Perfect Clutch

10 comments:

GM December 29, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

They came out so nice! And you're right, the names do sound elegant.

Bee @ BP Wedding December 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

I LOVE it! You did such a great job and it was sweet of you to include a little Star Wars in there for your hubby-to-be. My fiance is a huge nerd too and we will also be incorporating his love of transformers, legos, and video games into the wedding. Subtly of course! Can you tell he's a big kid at heart? hehe. Your table numbers are wonderful. Embossing is so fun! :)

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer December 29, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

WOW! THOSE LOOK AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW EVERYTHING COMES TOGETHER. I'M SO HAPPY I GET TO SEE ALL THE LITTLE DETIALS COMING TOGETHER SO NICELY.

Nicole-Lynn December 29, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Ohh so nice! Great job, girl!

Anonymous December 29, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Those looks awesome! You're so crafty!

Jen December 29, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

They came out fabulous!!

Kas December 29, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Gorgeous!

Anonymous December 30, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Those are beautiful...you're much better than me! We're not even doing table numbers.

Westside Wedding January 4, 2010 at 1:37 AM  

oh wow those are so beautiful!!

penga January 4, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

They came out very nicely! AND I LOVEEE your star wars names! EEP! Hopefully table alderaan stays in one piece throughout the night though, lol :)

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP