{My Flower Girls Headbands...CHECK!}

>> Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ok so now that I am less than 4 months away from THE BIG DAY...I have officially labled this time as CRUNCHTIME! I am trying to check off as many items both big and small off my long long list of things to get done or to buy. I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was in search of beautiful headbands for my daughters/flowergirls and guess what?!? I found them and they did not break the bank...of all places, I found these beautiful gems at TARGET, yes the TARGET. I was in there looking for cute Christmas decorations and of course when you have children your body goes on auto-pilot and you just somehow end up in the kids section. I saw these headbands and just about jumped for joy & scream but to spare myself the embarrasment I quietly grabbed the only two they had and made my way to the register and they were $4.99 a piece, oh my! I am so happy and my girlies just loves them, they are so gorgeous with the dress! CHECK, I can mark this off my list, YES!




5 comments:

Nicole-Lynn December 1, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

I love them! 4 monhts to go... so exciting!

LauraAnn December 1, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

The headbands are adorable and a great deal!!!! Congrats on 4 months!!!

Adrienne December 1, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Great find!!! Too cute!

chelsea December 1, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

super cute!

GM December 1, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

Those are really cute! I love flower headbands.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP