100 POSTS!!! & Shoe Drama...

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hey, Hey, Hey this my 100th post and that's a huge milestone for me and I hate for it to be a drama post but I'm fuming! I went this past Friday to finally get fitted for my dress and order it. I took my shoes that I was so in love with. I get to the boutique get the measure dress on and my shoes and guess what, they HURT and when I say HURT I mean, the balls of my feet killed me and my back was in pain as well. I don't get it because I wear hills daily, all day long but these were just unbearably uncomfortable. I was both sad and mad because I really liked those shoes and I just wanted order my dress. The consultant asked if I just wanted to get measured and wear flats. Don't get me wrong I love flats I wear those some days but on the day of I want to feel tall and sexy. My man is 6'2" and I'm 5'4" so I like to wear hills so he doesn't have to pick my up to kiss me, haha!


So anyway the search was on for a new pair of more more comfy shoes. I actually found a pair that had great reviews for comfort and were on sale, YAY! They are from Jessica Bennett and is called the "Henley," they were originally $120 and I got them for $69.99. Hopefully when they arrive they fit, are comfy and a match my dress, cross your fingers or I will be hunting again. Luckily I can return the others because Macy's has 180 day returns.


7 comments:

Adrienne April 28, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Cute shoes and great deal!!

LauraAnn April 28, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Very cute! I hope that these shoes are more comfortable!

Anonymous April 28, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Love them!

melissa April 28, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

Congrats on your 100th post! Make sure you are comfortable... and stylish of course.

TheInspiredHousewife April 28, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

I love them! Beautiful!!! I wish I could wear heels, but my fiance is just too short. Or I am just too tall. :)

Kristal April 29, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

I like these better than your other pair. :P And what a great deal you got them for! Congrats on 100 posts! I hope this pair of shoes works for you!

Cristal May 2, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

Looks nice and comfortable shoes!! I would like to browse Macys for my favorite choice.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP