Another countdown is on!!!

>> Thursday, April 2, 2009

I have finally booked our free engagement session (Enigma Pro). I am both excited and a little nervous. Nervous because I hate the way I look in pictures, they are almost always bad and I look HUGE! LOL. But with my insecurities aside I am still looking forward to it. My FH and I have decided that we will not include our girls in our e-pics, we have to travel 2.5 hours to get to the location that the photographer suggested. We feel that they will get tired and cranky by the time we get there. I'm going next week for a make-up and hair trial for the e-session. I will post pics next week. Enjoy these beautiful e-shots from Jason Q Tran Photography.




7 comments:

LauraAnn April 2, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Congrats on booking your engagement session! I am sure you will look beautiful!!!! Stop being so hard on yourself! :-)

You will definitely have to post pictures from it!

The Less Than Domestic Goddess April 2, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

You're going to look beautiful! Can't wait to hear about your makeup/hair trial!!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} April 2, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

YAY! Congrats on booking your session!
RelentlessBride

Tabbie:) April 2, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

aawww how exciting!!!
I can't wait to see pics!!

melissa April 2, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Can't wait to see the pics! I love e-sessions because the couple looks more natural than on wedding day.

Jessie@FitnessFamilyAndMore April 3, 2009 at 2:40 AM  

How exciting! You will look beautiful on the pictures and I cant wait to see them.

Adrienne April 3, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

I can't wait to see your e-pics! Have fun with it!!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP