Introducing my Bridal Party...

>> Monday, April 13, 2009

Good Morning everyone, I hope you had a nice Easter. Since I have finally delivered my last "Will you be my Bridesmaid?" card, I would like to introduce you to my wedding party.

{ {Matron of Honor}} Meet my sister Tina. She is the polar opposite of me but we balance each other and I couldn't imagine choosing anyone but her as my Matron of Honor. She is so funny and I love her, I know she will take the wedding stress away with her personality.

{{Bridesmaid}} This is Kira, one of my very BEST friends, we met our freshmen year of high school and have been friends since. We lost contact for about two years but reconnected just last year and I'm so glad we did because I forgot how much I just cherish her.


{{Bridesmaid}} Meet Lyn my cousin and friend. I was in her wedding about ten years ago so I had to return the favor and make her my bridesmaid. She is like my sister, knows how to have a good time. (She's going to kill me for using this pic, but she refused to take another one yesterday, so I gave her fair warning :)
{{Bridesmaid}} This is my other cousin Marquita, I consider her my other sister because she has lived with us since she was about 9 years old. She is the quiet mouse of the bunch who will settle for whatever, so she will be super easy to dress, lol!

So there you have it, my bridal party. They are a great group of ladies and I love them all and can't wait to see what kind of fun we can all get into on my journey to the alter!!!!

2 comments:

Cyd April 14, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Such beautiful girls! My favorite part of planning so far has been spending time daydreaming with my bridesmaids...we love being stereotypical girls when it comes to wedding plans.

Unknown April 16, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

You have a stunning bridal party!!!! You go girl! Thanks for sharing...

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP