My New Bling & The Clutch

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Gorgeous Bracelet:: So here is the bracelet that I found at TJ Maxx, it was only $40 and I LOVE it. It was EXACTLY what I wanted and was looking for. I still have the other bracelet for sale if anyone needs it. I know my shoes and clutch are gold but I am not into gold jewelry but I think it will look just fine! I do not have earring yet but tomorrow I will show you some that I love and you can help me decide.






My Gorgeous Clutch:: I got this from Steinmart for $5.99, no that my friends is NOT a typo, I got this $42 clutch for a mere 6 bucks!!! It's a gorgeous shimmering gold color and matches my shoes perfectly.





9 comments:

Adrienne April 22, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

That bracelet is gorgeous! Great find!

LauraAnn April 22, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

I love your clutch! That is such an awesome deal!!!

Anonymous April 22, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

I love the clutch and the bracelet! What great bargains!

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) April 22, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

both are Gorgeous!!!!

MissKarenAshley April 22, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

That bracelet is wonderful and my god such a steal. I love that store! You can find some great stuff.

Tina♥ April 22, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

ahhhh im in love. I like that bracelette better than than the other. This one has such a vintage feel and the clutch SUPER fabulous. AHHHHH im so happy for you. I cant wait to see you all dressed up! perfect choices!

Hannah April 24, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Gorgeous gorgeous!

sonya April 27, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

You got some great finds~~~~ I love love LOVE it all!!

CR May 5, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Off the freakin' chain! Gorgeous wedding day jewelry at a discounted rate! Yes!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP