If It's Paper...

>> Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yesterday I finally had time to pick up my copy of the Spring 2009 issue of Martha Stewart Weddings!! All I can say is O-M-G, that mag was full of gorgeousness throughout the pages. But I stopped in my tracks when I saw all the DIY lace projects, you know I am all about a DIY project. There were several that I just loved and wanted to try, even if I don't use them for my own wedding.
Lace Luminaries::
"Lace" Napkin Rings::

Clutches::
Great for flower girl or tear of joy tissues if made with paper!

Clip Art {Blue}{Yellow}{Grey}
For more GORGEOUS Martha Stewart Lace projects click HERE!

6 comments:

melissa April 7, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Wow! I love all of these projects. Especially the lace photobooth backdrop. Thanks for sharing the link!

Honeycomb Events April 7, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

OMG..I 1st thought the idead of a person wasting time to make tears of joy packets was silly. but now I have to make theses cute packets after seeing these!

LauraAnn April 8, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

I love those clutch tissue pouches! So pretty!!!!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} April 8, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

Those are so cool!
RelentlessBride

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) April 8, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

I heart Martha!!

Michelle @ My Wedding Report April 15, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

I was drooling over all these lace pictures in the latest issue of Martha!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP