A Deal I Couldn't Pass Up!

>> Monday, August 16, 2010

{Source}
Over the past 8 years I have put on some poundage and I can lie to myself and blame it on having two babies but its not true. It’s simply because I’m lazy, I hate working out and getting sweaty and I’m a foodie. I love to eat and my portions are way too big. Last year I lost 20 pounds for the wedding and kept off about 10 of it. I went for a regular physical about two weeks ago and when I stepped on the scale and the nurse told me what I weighed, I just about fell over. That was the where point I knew that I needed to quite lying to myself and get my big butt in shape.

Now understand that there are people that love the way I look, love my figure but I feel that I’m a little too curvy. I like my curves and in no way do I want to be skinny but I do want to get to a healthy weight and shape up a bit. I expressed my weight issues with my doctor (who is just awesome), and he gave me some suggestions that I’m going to try.

Now with that background, here is the deal I struck with my husband. He said if I reached my goal weight by this time next year then I get a pair of Christian Louboutin's, so for losing 36.5 pounds I get a pair of killer shoes (maybe I should have bargained for a pair of Tory Burch's instead) ! I have to blog about it so I have proof next year that he said it J. So starting next week I’m going to keep you updated on my journey to the CL’s. Pray for ya’ll!



8 comments:

P*P*P August 16, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Good luck!! I know you'll be able to do it -- who would want to pass up those killer heels?! Not only will you look EXTRA fab without the shoes, but think about how you'll look (and feel) with your "new" body anddd those new heels! :)

Discovery Street August 16, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

now thats a husband who knows how to motivate! :)

EmilyB August 16, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Oh HELL yes. You can do it, girl!!

GM August 16, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

Good luck! That's pretty awesome incentive...

Nicole-Lynn August 16, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

That's great motivation girl! :)

I'm doing something similar, my fiance said if I reach my goal weight then he'll treat me to a new wardrobe :) So fun!

Ms. Chouette August 16, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

ha! I love the deal. Get on it girlie!!!!

Faith August 16, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

that is awesome ... i wish the hubs would do that for me ... i would loose the extra weight in no time, ha!

good luck darling. can't wait to read about your journey!

Dana August 24, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

Girl I would be on the starvation diet to get those shoes.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP