{{Decor Ideas}} The Linen Closet

>> Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The hubs and I were blessed with super great friends and family who were very generous and showered us with lots of nice gifts. The number one thing that everyone purchased was an abundance of towels, lots of towels. Not that I'm complaining because I'm surely not, I love a good nice towel and we got some very high quality beautiful ones that I cant wait to use.

Don't tell my husband I said this (I know he's reading, love you babe) but he has some slight OCD cleaning habits that drive me a little insane. He goes on these cleaning sprees that drives me bonkers, but oh well our part of the house stays clean and somewhat clutter free. We stay with our in-laws so we can save for a down payment on our dream house and its going great but I'm longing for my own space to decorate. Our time will come but in the meantime I can plan, right?

Since we have so many linens that we will need to store I thought I'd share a few linen closet ideas I fell in love with. You ladies out there with your own space, do you have linen closets or do you store your items in a different manner?









6 comments:

Nicole-Lynn August 11, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

It will be so nice for you to have your own place! That's great you're saving up for your dream home..

When we move into our house (hopefully soon) I will have a linen closet. I have a lot of different linens too and definitely like to keep it all organized. These pics are great :)

Geezees Custom Canvas Art August 11, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

I wish my linen closet looked that neat and organized.
Have a great day!

jacin {lovely little details} August 11, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

ahhh - very refreshing! wish i could have a neat closet like that... have to wait until i stop renting an apartment first!

Faith August 11, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

ours doesn't look that neat at all ... i wish. ours isn't big either, lol. one day when we can buy a huge house! :)

love the ideas!

Dana August 11, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

Thanks for the ideas. We have a little linen closet and I feel like I am always redoing it. I wish that I had a large one like the one in the photos.

LauraAnn August 13, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

We have an awesome linen closet but sadly it is very cluttered at the moment. Reorganizing the closet is definitely on my to-do list. Between all the linens we had prior to our wedding and the ones accumulated during the wedding period we should never run out of towels! But thank you for posting the pictures because this now gives me some ideas! :-)

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP