Upgrade Me!

>> Monday, August 23, 2010

How was every one's weekend? Mine was just awesome...I shopped more for the girlies (I know they have enough stuff, but I couldn't help it), we ate at our new favorite restaurant, Kick Back Jacks (and I stuck to my diet, more on that later) and we finally picked pictures for our album and made our thank you cards (we are so bad!).

While watching TV yesterday, S looked at my ring and said he wanted to get me something nicer. I just about fell off the bed because I think my ring is gorgeous but would I turn down more bling? Hell-to-the no! When we were ring shopping, I initially picked out a Hearts on Fire band but when I looked at the price I knew it wasn't going to work, we had a budget and I was hell bent on sticking to it, so I did. For our anniversary he wants to upgrade my ring, I'm excited but the ring that I have holds special meaning to me because it the ring he put on my fingers during our vows. It looks a lot like the ring I have now except it has more diamonds and they go all the way around the ring. Are any of you ladies upgrading or did you get your dream ring on wedding day?

Here's the bling....its gorgeous!



6 comments:

Unknown August 23, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

J wants to upgrade mine when we can. I knew this going into the ceremony. we couldn't afford the one we both wanted me to have, so we went with our budget. I have done my very best NOT to get attached to this band because I know as soon as we can, we'll upgrade.
Congrats to you though! your choice is gorgeous!

Discovery Street August 23, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

I got more than I asked for...so no, no upgrading for me...but that is so awesome of your hubby!

LauraAnn August 24, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

Hubs outdid himself and got me more than I ever expected so no upgrades for now!

That is awesome that you are getting an upgrade! Your husband just earned himself some major points! :-)

Love the style ring you picked out!

JEM - Aqua Bride August 24, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

I absolutely love my rings so no upgrade for me.

Faith August 24, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

oooh that ring is absolutely gorgeous. the hubs wants to upgrade mine too but i think it is perfect! but like you i won't say no to more diamonds, lol.

i have this connection with my ring right now so i just might have the hubs wait 5 years or so.

your hubby is such a great man!

Dana August 24, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

When the hubby purchased my ring he already purchased the upgrade plan. I am like you I want more bling but I do not want to give up my ring. I think that we are just going to have to budget for the upgrade to that I can new bling with keeping the old.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP