How's Married Life?

>> Friday, August 13, 2010


I get this question all the time since S and I got married. To that I say, its GREAT! I'm not going to be one of those ladies that say its just a piece of paper it doesn't change anything, because our relationship has definitely changed. S and I have been together almost 12 years and have had our ups and downs just like everyone else, but since getting married I honestly feel like I love him more. He's been nothing but a great and supportive husband. Its been almost 5 months since the wedding and I'm truly still in my newly wed bliss.

I'm trying my best to get him to do a guest post on here but he won't...I'll keep trying, so be on the lookout!

For you married ladies I'm going to ask the $1000 question: How's married life? Happy Friday Ya'll, have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Nicole-Lynn August 13, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Aw, so happy that you're doing well and still have the newlywed glow and happiness :)

Discovery Street August 13, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

it's better than I ever imagined. Sometimes i have to pinch myself because it's that good!

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer August 13, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

married life is amazing, and like you our relationship has changed - for the better! happy friday to you :)

Adrienne August 13, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Awww I am SO happy to hear that! And so incredibly excited for you guys! I hope you are always this blissfully happy with each other! :)

Faith August 15, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

married life is more than i thought it would be. i know exactly what you mean. people say nothing changes but everything does. it is this feeling that you don't have when you are just dating. it is a sense of calm and this love that is even stronger than it was. so happy that you are enjoying married life! :)

Born to be Mrs. Beever August 16, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Hahaha...so funny you blogged this. Mr Fix It was just telling me yesterday how sick and tired he is of everyone asking him how married life is. He said to me "I just say 'It sucks!'" He's so silly. I tried to explain to him why people ask that. I think it's no big deal...people just want to follow up with you.

Btw, I adore the photo in this post...so romantic and beautiful!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP